Dear High School Confirmation Candidates & Parents,
Welcome to St. Peter’s Confirmation program. Preparation for the sacrament of Confirmation is available as a program of classes, liturgical rites, and community gatherings. Along the way we seek to expose teenagers to the skills necessary for leading a Catholic Christian life. Candidates will be exposed to salvation history, Church history, the life mission and works of Jesus Christ, God’s plan for us, God’s plan for morality and skills for making moral decisions and much more.
For all the details about St. Peter’s program can be viewed via the 2012 Confirmation Packet (.doc) or individual segments of the program as follows
- 8th grade tuition and fees (.doc)
- 8th grade registration form (.doc)
- 8th grade CCD calendar (.doc)
- SAINTS REFLECTION � 11TH GRADE ONLY (.doc)
- SERVICE TO OTHERS: LOG (.doc)
- CONFIRMATION CALENDAR 2011-12 (.doc)
- CONFIRMATION REGISTRATION FORM 2012 – High School (.doc)
- SPONSOR INFORMATION FORM (.doc)
There are two ways to register for St. Peter Confirmation Program:
Fill out the CONFIRMATION REGISTRATION FORM 2011 (.doc) and email the filled out form to Kurt G. Baumann, Confirmation Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can register in person on Sunday September 12th from 9:00-11:00 a.m. in the Church Hall.
There will also be a late registration session on Sunday September 19th from 5:30-6:45 p.m. in Church Hall.